GRAND CAFÉ - THE MEETING PLACE OF LEEUWARDEN
WOW, is the feeling you get when you come into our Grand Café. The impressive wooden ceiling makes you look up. Don't miss the baristas in the large central bar. They will be happy to welcome you!
Eating out in Leeuwarden
The most important thing, apart from the interior and the historical character, is the quality of the food and drinks. As in a classic French brasserie we serve the dishes on rugged large plateaus. Generous, but on 1 plate. The taste is the most important thing!
Also important to note is that of the 28th of September we follow the following rules in our Grand Café
- The Grand Café has been adapted so that sufficient distance between the tables is guaranteed.
- We ask you to reserve a table in advance, this can be done via this page. Of course you can also call us for a reservation; 058 2159317.
- You may sit at 1 table with 2 persons, or a household consisting of more persons. If you would like to come by with 4 persons, we are happy to make a reservation for 2 tables at 1,5 meter distance from each other. Reservations for groups bigger than 4 persons is not possible.
- Before you go to the table, we have a health check. After that we will guide you to the reserved table.
- We serve the food and drinks usually using a large plateau up to the table and thus keep your distance. We ask you to take it from there yourself.
Please take notice that we work according to the government regulations regarding the current situation. We work with a maximum capacity of 30 people per area of our Grand Café. There might be a chance that you dine in our beautiful garden room or sip on an afternoon drink in our messenger room. Do we see you then?
Opening hours Grand Café
Monday to Sunday from 07:00 to 22:00
We start everyday with break-fast for the hotel guest. From 11:30 our doors open for the lunch. Do we see you then?